Saturday, June 12, 2010

24. They made my day

R1 and R2 's existance is inevitable in my life. I never share or even talk on them at public, except to my family. Only mum had seen their pics. there is time where i kept my life as personal as i can. besides there is reason behind it. i never bring up any topic of them while with close friends even i always wanted to share to everyone how this two small creature made my day.....since i can't introduce them to the world, i would like to do here, in illusion world....

to R1 and R2:
"You guys are just rock! you are rockin my world"

was going thru last year email,and found this, sent by R2:





hhaahahahahahahahahaha

Your Truly (12.06.10)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha..by the way, yaare intha R1 and R2??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...will tell one day, sorry ya!

    ReplyDelete