Wednesday, June 2, 2010

21. 25 random thing about me

was reading a blog and thought of doing this...

  1. I’m extremely sensitive type
  2. I’m a book warm, in fact I read any book....as long as I have interest
  3. I can’t live without music, I once/twice or even more complained by my neighbour for playing song loudly, till the whole flat can hear it clearly....and distract them to the core since one day, he came and shouted in front of my house (happened a year ago) asking why I played song so loudly at 7 am on sunday...poor guy he just woke up from sleep
  4. blogging has ability to make me become calmer....another sole reason why I blogs on crap topics
  5. I always think that I’m a celebrity, a pop singer. Haahhaha, I use whatever I get in my hand as microphone and start humming, pretending that I was singing like Shriya Goushal
  6. I love my family more than anything, money would take priority as no. 2
  7. I always what I’m, my relative always label me as ‘weird’ kid....well I always think that they are the bad intended people that I ever know... hope they all die soon...
  8. I hate liar...those who loves to cook up story even they themselves know what they spreading is not true (I don’t LIE-something that I always proud of me)
  9. God is my best friend, don’t believe me? or shall I put in this way, I’m god’s best friend?
  10. I love dancing, but I don’t know how to dance....want to spare some time to teach me dancing?
  11. Indian classical music able to turn me upside down...ah, I just love them
  12. Sophie Kinsella is my favourites author....now ’can you keep a secret?’
  13. I’m a movie buzz, I don’t really care on language, any good story will do
  14. I’m a best judge for myself, i act in the way that i think right, and they do right for me with minor/huge mistakes at time, 70% would be the appropriate one, left 30%, I’m still learning
  15. I’m the most honest, the truth out of me yet confused and rebel woman that you may ever meet
  16. I’m simple, not a fashionita
  17. I have short hair
  18. my belly button is not pierced
  19. I’m not a spoilt kid, I don’t smoke, drink, go out with guys, or anything else that similar...thank god!
  20. I scream when someone purposely made me angry, watch out-I can turn into a human dinosaur and open mouth as big as I can
  21. Brat Pitt is my man, no joke
  22. I’m in love with U, but I know its a waste of time, energy, waste of everything actually
  23. I always think that I should born 200 years ago, I’m not suits to this modern and greedy world-can I use time traveler to go back?
  24. I hate chatting, I don’t find facebook interesting, in fact I felt annoyed without particular reason, can’t figured out why I felt so till today
  25. I’m a lefty

Nah, that’s all what I can think off right now. Now mind to share 25 random things about you?

Your Truly (02.06.10)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha...wei creative and outspoken yaaa..

    Your no 9,11,16,23 and 24 ...interesting as its something like I like as well!!

    Well written la! :)

    ReplyDelete