Saturday, June 5, 2010

22. My work buddy wedding

Today is Hajar’s wedding, my co-worker at new work place. Wishing her a happy married life and hope she is very very happy with Mr Husband! I’m gonna move to new house very soon, and she is the one renting me house. Thank you my savior! Don’t want to tell very details, so hope that’s enough to roughly describe my current state, when you are left a side without home. And hope that, nothing will happen again since I’m going back to those old days of staying alone...in a house, alone and alone! Will try my best to get internet connection done. So, i don’t really need to spare time outside and coming back home late as before....chaiyok!





Your Truly (05.06.10)

1 comment:

  1. Fren..

    Actually sometimes lonely gives us precious ideas to blog..Make sure you get the connection! :)

    ReplyDelete